St. Peter's shortly after it was built. Notice the entrance is on the NW corner of the structure.
This picture taken in 1917 shows the entrance and bell tower moved to the center of the West side of the church
The outside of St Peter's from the parking lot.
A picture of the choir practicing before Sunday service in November 2006